Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Travel Plans

Hey Ladies
Mr. Q is coming home on leave this week. Yeah! I'm so excited I could pee my pants, and that's a understatement.
Now if I could just get him home. Due to security reasons they will not give him a flight plan, but I am starting to think its because the army does not have them ether. Right now I have no idea where he is. I have not heard from him in 24 hours. I'm trying not to freak out but I am. Its hard not too. I keep telling myself that he is fine and he must be traveling or his cell is not working. I would be so much happier if I knew he was safe! I just have to keep myself busy! Good think the house is not clean yet!
Would it be a overreaction to go wait at the airport?

2 comments:

Alula Borealis said...

You know, it would be just like him to randomly show up on your stoop all uniformed and unannounced and romantic. Maybe he's going to surprise you...

Go Q go! Clean that house!

Because when we don't know where he is, he could be *anywhere*!

Q said...

EEEEEEEEEEkkkkk!
I think he knows I would open the door and slap him before tackling him to the ground!