Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thankgiving, All!

Well, here I am, in Oklahoma with Mr. B's family again. His grandparents (paternal side) gave us our own room, which was good. It's the only room in their home with a computer (hence, internet) which is bad.

Mr. B's younger early teens cousin has a friend with apparently no family to eat with on Thanksgiving, so he came over last night. I got to come back to our room, where unbeknownst to me the 2 teen boys were doing good knows what on the internet with the lights off. Next to my open suitcase, where my unspeakables were in plain view.

Good Grief, Charley Brown. The lack of consideration for privacy in this family is astounding.

I delayed going to bed last night by an hour so I wouldn't have to have the hey-you-get-the-BLEEP-out-of-my-room-I-need-to-undress conversation with the orphan boy.

Both of Mr. B's parents have iPod Touch's now, and I reeeeeallly want one. (They have Kindle for iPod Touch now too!)

My sister sent me this website, where you may take a quiz to see how likely it is your cat is trying to kill you (Count and Gretal scored a combined 91% -- the house sitter has been warned):


But on this holiday, whether you are cooking or not, I hope this day finds you all surrounded by friends, family, love, and good food.

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Alula

1 comment:

Q said...

My Cats scored 93%