Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I found the edge.

Ladies,

I will not be going into details of the last week. Let's suffice it to say that the universe has taken from me, and I am waiting for the laws of karma to giveth back. In abundance. The universe owes me in abundance.

I just got back from the grocery store after buying food for movie night tomorrow. I squeezed this in after work and school and an emergency trip to the bank and dropping off our voting ballots. I ate dinner in the car across from another young woman dressed professionally who looked like she was also freakin' exhausted and not able to eat an actual meal. I thought about the Lakota translation I have to do tonight for Thursday because I have work straight up to my group project meeting tomorrow night for the project which is due Friday and presented on Saturday at class.

Then I got home and realized that movie night happens on Tuesday, and today is Tuesday, and the next movie night isn't for a week.

I've found the edge, and I am backing away slowly.

Alula

No comments: