Friday, November 20, 2009

Well It Finally Happened

OK so this is what happened I have been living off Mr Man For the last 5 months every penny I spend is his. Well yesterday I broke he accused me of not doing anything in the morning and well that hit a nerve. And I had a complete melt down, and told him how frustrating it was to live off someone else and that I didn't like it, I also told him that I didn't like this not business he signed me up for, well he had nothing to say to that. And then later that night all I wanted was a hug and him to tell me that he doesn't mind me living off him. And that turned into a chase game and then me jumping on him and I got a "back off Woman" from him and that's the last thing he as said to since then. I get a nod or head shake to questions I ask but that is it. And I don't know what to do, just proving that I mess up every relationship I've ever been in. I guess I have to wait until he decides he has punished me enough and talks to me again. And my birthday is on the 29Th I guess I'm going to have another rotten birthday. I can't leave because I don't have any money and I'm afraid Mr Man will fight me for custody of little man and win because he has the money, job and they share a last name. What do I have? Debt up over my head and no job prospects and no babysitter and no friends up here to help me. I just don't know what to do I can't tell my mother because i would just get an I told you so. And I don't think I can handle that right now and she is going to be up here at the end of the weekend and I have to get it together enough to not let her notice. Well just so everyone know life just sucks.

1 comment:

Q said...

I'm sending you a hug and wishing you the best! I agree with Alula, your are in a difficult situation; just remember you are a smart and capable woman. A solution may not come to you now, but you will find a way to be happy. Please do not put all of the blame of the relationship on yourself, its a partnership. And hey, you snapped, it happens, its very difficult to have someone else be financially responsible for you.
You have friends here that will support you, and do whatever we can to help you!It stinks that we are so far away, but it could always be worse! You are never alone! Give that beautiful boy of yours a kiss for me! I know I sound like a fortune cookie!