Monday, November 30, 2009

How to Heimlich a Cat


For anyone who didn't know, this is how you Heimlich a cat:


http://www.petplace.com/cats/heimlich-for-your-cat/page1.aspx


I never knew. I found this out while watching Gretal coughing up a hairball and wondering what I would do if either of my cats ever did choke on something.


McDonald's is offering free glassware with the purchase of a large Xtra value meal (price ain't bad with the glass included) and the glasses are really pretty nice. Our tall ones keep breaking in the wash so this has been a sweet deal for us.


School: All homework and no play makes Alula a dull sister. So I am thoroughly denying that I have finals due and decorating my home for the holidays, writing, and finally reading Eragon.


Career: Today I thoroughly considered my job options. I came to the conclusion that there is, in fact, a job I would leave my job for, and it's to work as an intelligence analyst. However, there are no government positions for this available in my area, so I'm good.


Mr. B: ...is out of town again. Lonely, lonely, lonely.

1 comment:

Munchkin said...

You can do eet!!! We are all gonna survive this hellish semester. =)