Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's Christmas before Thanksgiving! Yay!

Ladies,

Yesterday I came back from a meeting at work and found the following message on my phone from my husband: "Hi Alula, I hope you get this message before you go out to lunch because Credit Card Company X pissed me off so I canceled the card a few minutes ago. I hope you didn't need it for anything because if you did I guess you're just screwed."

Yup. They "pissed him off" for refusing to remove the late fees he generated by being a slacker. And I am the one who gets "screwed" by all of it, apparently, and didn't get lunch. That's my life.

And I am supposed to write a final paper today (an annotated bibliography, actually), but thanks to the incredible stress I'm feeling having to pay all of our bills out of my college fund for the next however the hell long until Mr. B decides on, orders, and receives a new credit card, I am declaring Christmas before Thanksgiving.

Thoughts on the new blue-spring-night-whimsy theme I hunted down based on Fuzzy and Munchkin's suggestions?

Hang in there, Fuzzy--you're in one of the most difficult situations I think I've ever encountered in life. It's never been easy for anyone I've ever known who had to decide to stay or go, because both of the options suck, and there's not much to do to change that. No one can tell you what is the "right" thing to do here. But we love you, and we love little man, and we'll do whatever we can to help you out as you try to decide what path to take in proceeding.

Alula

No comments: