Saturday, November 14, 2009

In which DoHP makes a post about WoW

Fuzzy: don't pay attention if you don't want to. I know the rest of these goobers play.

I don't want to make another work post, and my knitting is nothing paticullarly exciting at the moment, and I haven't gone through my pictures from my tourist trap weekend, but I want to post something. And my dryer is sloooooooow.

So y'all get a World of Warcraft blither.

I've been feeling kinda meh about my hunters lately. One of them can go do big epic shiny things, if anyone ever needed dps for them, or if my connection to level 80 dungeons wasn't like swiss cheese. The other one is kinda stuck in Theramore (I still swear there's a "where a bear? There a bear!" joke in that name somewhere).

But I have a druid. She's spoiled as all get out with a dual spec (balance (pew pew lazer budige!)/resto (imagine the tree dance to this, also healy goodness)), and heirloom shoulders (nom nom 10% xp bonus!). She is also crazy fun to play. She's currently 5 levels into Outland (went at 58, will stay 'till 68, No, I don't care what Mr. B says) and is instancing her little leaves off. Yes, PuG healing is significantly less stressful than work, that's how bad work is.

Sometimes I feel like the worst tree in history, like that one BRD run, but BRD. That dungeon is just painful. And we kept having to replace people that either d/c'd or left. I went through it 3 times before actually killing the last boss. I really do like the bite size of Outland and Northrend instances. You can take a short break from questing, do the instance in about 30-45 minutes and go back to what you were doing. Oh, not old world instances. Those you have to go, "what do I want to do with my game time? Hmmm, I want to do an instance." But over 60 instances have DKs. Which vary from competant job doers to "Omg I death gripped that thing off the tank look at my awesome bad dps lol!"

There was more to this, but my dryer just beeped at me to come help it. May be more later...

1 comment:

Munchkin said...

Get that druid up there!!! She is gonna kick some serious but and/or heal some serious wounds.