Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ch..Ch..Ch..Changes

It's spring cleaning time in Music Festival! (I live in a music festival for those that didn't know) I am currently in the middle of an epic bookcase project, and how one girl could accumulate so many books, I have no idea. I have three bookshelves and still have no idea if I'm going to have enough room.

But how this applies to the blagosphere is that I have gotten tired of my nickname. I came up with the nickname Lilly out of a desperate lack of creativity. It's associated with a certain amount of responsibility that comes with babysitting a forum full of webcomic fans. And I've come up with something new. I want to be Death of Houseplants. It's much more fun and much more accurate. Just letting you all know, so when I change it through blogger y'all don't go "Who's that?"

~DoHp (formerly known as Lilly)

4 comments:

Alula Borealis said...

Death of Houseplants? I can respect that. Stay away from mine.

I always found Lilly to be kind of fun--a misnomer. Oh the irony.

But if the topic is still open, the poet in me would like to offer the following (comic book villan-ish) for consideration:
-The Green Reaper
-Planticular Homocide
-Herbie Cide
-Jack the Picker
-The Weed Whacker
And my personal favorite:
-Johnny Late Freeze

Alula Borealis said...

Wait--I have a few more!
-Greenhouse Chainsaw Massacre
-Silence of the Leaves

Alula Borealis said...

Okay after these I'm done...I've had too much fun with this topic:
-The Black Thumb Gardener
-Beanie Todd the Daemon Gardener
-Bananabal Lecter

Death of Houseplants said...

Jack the Picker and Bananabal Lecter are the best!

I've been reading too much Terry Pratchett lately.