Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Word to Mr. Q

Dear Mr. Q,

I'm not sure if you're reading this or not, but to be sure there has been some speculation that you have not only found this site but have been reading regularly. I am not writing this to tell you to stop, per se, but rather to inform you that it was never intended that you read any of this. It was never intended that any of the menfolk read this blog, as it is "Tell the Sisterhood"--not "Tell the Men." I believe it was a goal to avoid the latter entirely.

You might find something out that you didn't want to know.

There could be grave repercussions if any of the sisterhood were to find out a male were reading our diaries--believe me, creativity has been at an all-time high around here lately, and we have a habit of making things disappear, if you catch my drift.

I would highly recommend that you do not inform any other males of your devious behavior and fully expect you to at least play dumb about ever having stumbled onto this site. If I hear a word out of Mr. Borealis or Wetpaw concerning this site, your fate is sealed--don't make us put you behind the evergreen in the backyard like we did the evidence of that kitchen fire!

Sincerely,
The Sisterhood

3 comments:

Death of Houseplants said...

Telling Stella is right out!

BTW, I had nothing to do with telling Mr. Q. Just thought you should know.

I also know that information has a way of going "for walkies" when it's not being paid close attention to. I don't have anything major, but I do have argument material just waiting for a reason to get out... I have thorns, and a good recipe for stew. With nutmeg.

Alula Borealis said...

I know you did't--funny though that our first inclination was "Check the other Blogs for Links!" To my knowledge, this one lives on an island, so it is quite mysterious.

He probably saw it one time on my monitor at work or something.

Q said...

hello ladies,
I believe Mr. Q found our island by peeking at my computer. I might have left the window open. Thats the only way I can figure he found it. But he has assured me that he meant to harm. As for if he has read anything I am just not sure he has. He has taken to picking on me as of late. For the sake of saying it, Mr. Q and I have had problems with out internet spaces in the past he gave me information for one that I was not ment to read. It caused stress and hurt feelings for the both of us. So I think we have learned to respect each others internet spaces after that.
If does not understand that ladies he will be taken care of! (not in the find the body kind of way, but the problem will be solved!)lol
I Love you Mr.Q!!!