Thursday, February 19, 2009

1 cat away from crazy!

Hey ladies!
I wanted to give a update on how the new cat is working out, he seems to be working out great. His name is Marley now and he seems to be a very good brother for Al. They have there good moments and there bad moments. They will be grooming each other one second and beating each other up the next. But I rarely see them apart and that has to mean something.
Al has gotten really cuddly too. Its nice! He bites Marley instead of me! Marley does not seem to mind he bites right back.
Did you know getting a second cat triples the amount in the litter box? Its amazing!


The battle of Good vs. Evil!
(Actually I think Marley is mad because Al keeps teasing him because his collar is pink, but its not! Its Salmon!)




Too much play! Now they must rest for three hours!


I though I had better feed them after I found them prying the lid of the food bucket together!
Little stinkers!


I can only assume the are plotting to take over the world!

Although I do not think we have much to worry about! They need to rest and sleep 20 hours out of the day, it does not leave a lot of time for global domination!



4 comments:

Alula Borealis said...

Tell those cats I did not clean off the blue couch for them. MY COUCH!

Q said...

Eeee gads! I am crazy! Today the cats were looking intently out the window, I peeked out to see that they were looking at and there was a cat! Cat number three! I was tempted to run it off with a broom! This house has no more live support for more cats! Besides it was not a orange tabby. Its odd cause I had a dream about getting a third cat, the cat out side the window was almost identical! Dreams aside! NO MORE CATS! If two cats means the poop of three cats, then three cats means the poop of five cats right?
Perhaps its not so bad, perhaps I am about to get a visit from a wizard or witch that can transfigure into a cat. Alula tell me seeing cats is a good oman! I do not want to be crazy!
I will say it again! NO MORE CATS!

Death of Houseplants said...

what if you didn't end up with a cat but a crazy cat lady?

Q said...

Hum
Still NO!