Monday, February 23, 2009

Oops.

Alula screwed up, everyone--please re-send me all of the resolutions. I was tooling around this morning with templates and forgot to save some stuff.

This wonderful template created by Gamemaster with features I don't even know how to use yet can be found here.

Also, I do realize our counter resets every time I move stuff around, which is why I've signed up for Google Analytics. Since signing up two weeks ago, we have had 9 absolute unique visitors, more than 60 visits, more than 90 pageviews, one visitor from Canada and two from Itlay. Go figure.

Thanks,
Alula

2 comments:

Xylo said...

I believe I account for at least one, if not both, of your Italian visitors. That's where our satellite internet provider terminates their connection. (It's so confusing when Google comes up in Italian!) As for your Canadian, I can't lay claim there. Just lucky I guess!

-Mr. Q

Alula Borealis said...

I was wondering if that was the case given that we've had no visitors listed in Iraq! It bumped up to 3 in Italy today so that must be the case.