Monday, February 2, 2009

Would everyone kindly take a step back.

Hey Ladies,
As you know may know I try very hard to not show my feelings, I hold things in and I never tell someone when they have pissed me off; But its gone too far! I have hit my breaking point! I mean this to everyone, so please take it to hart, but not to you directly. I am tired of being dogged for the things I do. Its the same things you all do, and if ever I have treated you the same way please let me know so I change too.

Most importantly just because I did not graduate High School does not make me a invalid. I took all the classes the rest of you did, and I passed all but too of them before I left there and that was because they did not fit into the semester. I took it the extra mile, I went a extra semester. Try that in heals! I worry that you all seem to forget how much High school sucked for all of us. I had to fight for everything I got in that high school. I was constantly being told that I would never graduate and I was never going to become anything. The counseling office would do nothing to help me because I was labeled as a bad kid. I was called into the drop out prevention office because I had three family members drop out of the same High School and they though I was going too aswell. I had the principle calling me into her office about every week to tell me I was a failure. My teachers had my family members in there prior classes and most of them did not give me a chance to prove myself.
My mother is a wonderful person, but keeping up with high school was not her thing. She never went to a Parent/Teacher conference meeting. I think the only teacher she every met was my band teacher.
I was poorly home schooled for 6 years before high school. I had to catch up for all of those years in high school. I was six years behind in science and math.
My father died my freshman year and no adult though to see of I was ok with that, I am sorry to say that was not. I had not idea how to ask for help. I had never had too. It tore me apart and I had no one I could talk too.
Its a touchie subjuect that I did not finish High School because of all theses reasons. Thats why I have not raced out and gotten a GED. It would help if I did not get shit from all my friends about it. I and hate this to sound mean; but if you are my friend you need to understand I need you to back the hell off! ( only a stronger four letter F word! ) No one is prefect you all had a hard time getting though highschool too! BACK THE HELL OFF! I will finish high school when I am ready to do so. At this point I am soo pissed off at the everone for giving me greef about it I am not srue I will even tell anyone I got it.

I am a adult! The money I spend is my money to spend! I do not have a credit card that I am using. Everything I own is paid for. I will admit that I am not good at budgeting, but the only person I need to answer to is my husband.

Speaking of my husband, He is on the other side of the world and I am scared shitless he is never comming back to me. I have huge fear of abandoment problems. Thats probably why I do not tell people what I am thinking. So if I go out and buy something or adopt a cat its my buisness! I am a private person I do not like talking to people when I am upset. I stress shop! GET OVER IT!

My house is not clean, I'm not a neat person. I am however depressed and who really wants to clean there house when they are depressed? I need to clean it thats for sure but I do not need everyone harping on me about it.

I often feel like everyone thinks I am not as smart as they are. I am so sick of being talked down too. Just because I did not go to collage does not mean I do not have a grasp on life. I have got to tell you all it drives me crazy when I am doing something, and someone takes it away form me to figure it out themself. When I am reading directions for something wait your turn! lol I'm not a idiot ya know.

Lastly I am a bad speller its a fact. Its time to get over it, and stop making jokes about spelling errors I made 8 years ago. I could easily bring up silly mistakes constantly to, but I don't because it only hurts feelings.

Thats whats been on my mind lately. I hope I do not offend anyone too much, I just can't be the puching bag anymore. I am trying to juggle too much. I am always here to talk to you and hear your problems. I am not looking for applogies. I just needed to let out the things that have been bugging me. I love you all so much. You have no idea what a big part of my live you all are! Thanks for being here!

2 comments:

Death of Houseplants said...

You are smart, fantastic, and gosh darn it people like you!

Munchkin said...

She's right and so are you. You shouldn't have to answer to any of us you are an adult and make your own decisions the way you see fit. And for the record I'm glad you got Marley.