Monday, February 23, 2009

Figures.



Well, it precipitated. It precipitated without cause or warning, and as Murphy's Law would dictate, it happened heavily and icily and at a time when I had to drive home alone in the snow late at night before another early morning.

I had Library School classes this weekend. They run from 6-9 Friday, 8-5 Saturday, and 8-12 Sunday one weekend a month. So Friday night I'm totally beat after waking up, doing laundry, going to work, rushing home and showering and hauling butt through rush hour traffic to get to class. I sit there like a zombie until we get released. The high was in the 50s that day, but I still walked out of class to find the following:

Yup. Got home about 11, went to bed, woke up about 6 to leave the house to be to school on time. But I still got a kick out of driving in the snow, and I wish we would get more.

It's the simple things.

Alula

No comments: