Friday, February 27, 2009

Jobs and Headaches

I sent out 4 more applications yesterday for various library positions, some of which I'm totally qualified for and some of which were a bit of a stretch--some of them list the MLS as a requirement, but I'm hoping if I make it to the interview stage I can convince them that I'm smart, dedicated, and willing to be paid less until my degree is actually completed. I've expanded my search pool to include places I'm willing to commute 30-45 minutes each way.

I woke up with a migraine today which I'm hoping is just backlash from upsetting my sleep schedule earlier this week. I've got to go to work today (scooping) and then onward to writing a 10-page paper for school and buying the dress for Munchkin's wedding.

In the spirit of Lent, I've given up fast food, and Q is now impossible to feed. Also, we're now showing visitors from Germany? Mr. Q, is this you as well?

Alula

No comments: