Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Year and a Day

A year ago yesterday (as in February 6th, 2008, not figuring for leap year), we started this blog. We made it, ladies.

I encourage you to read over some of your posts--see what was happening in your life, where you were and where you're going (...and why are we in this handbasket, you ask? lol).

But really, thank you all for sticking with this. I can honestly say I feel we're closer for it, even when we're annoying each other, making fake promises, giving out TMI, or agreeing that our lives are mutually F-ed in the A.

Here's to another great year.

Love You All,
Alula

P.S.
I cleaned out my garden today, but I'm too lazy to post pics right at this moment.

2 comments:

Death of Houseplants said...

Has it really been a year? It doesn't feel like it's been a year.

Q said...

I have had a lot of mile stones this year, So I can assure you its been a year. A good year over all!