Monday, June 30, 2008

Crackers!

hey ladies,
I think I have fallen off my cracker! Mr. Q was flying home last night after three weeks of army training, It took him three extra house because it was windy in Chicago. (surprised?) It was a really late night by the time we got back from the Air Port and he has to be up in five hours to report for more training. We fall into bed because I have had a long day too and I can't fall asleep because he smells different! Its not that he smelt bad or unshowered he just smelt different! Some one explane the different!

4 comments:

Alula Borealis said...

Well, it might just be airport smell, but allow me to explain using what I told The Ambassador when he asked why girls always smell good.

It has to do with the fact that women use a bajillion scented products--even things you don't realize. Deodorant, makeup, nailpolish, shampoo, conditioner, any hand soaps, laundry detergent, lotions, hair care products...basically ANYTHING that you come in contact with.

Men, I would imagine, are the same way. They have a unique scent derived from habitually used products (even those that claim to be "unscented", cause let's face it, everything smells). His routine changes, so does his smell--and I'm betting his routine changed quite a bit over the last few weeks.

Death of Houseplants said...

Welcome Home Mr. Q!

Q said...

I think he might have just had airport on him because he smells normal again!
He is really stresses out though, I think we almost might be fighting.

Alula Borealis said...

Hey--if he needs space (you know--the whole thing where he feels like it's supposed to be his place bc more or less it was for a long time before and now you're there taking your half of the control and then some bc he'll be away for a while and you need the ducks in a row) feel free to crash at my place. Whatever we can do to help.