Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Widgets and Gadgets

Ladies, a few new things on the page for your approval.

We now have a wedding countdown on your left in expectation of Munchkin's wedding, and a magic 8-ball on your right just below the new counter. I have also put a cast listing at the bottom of the page to keep Madam Tricksie company, st6erotyping ourselves as best as I could (sorry, Munchkin--choices were limited and there was no pilot's cap; this is the best I could do). Anyone who wishes a character change or that any feature be removed please let me know!

Now, if I could onlt figure out why all my text is sticking to the left margin...
Alula

2 comments:

Death of Houseplants said...

The portraits had me ROFLMAO. I'm wondering when I became a doctor, but I'm fine with it.

Alula Borealis said...

Sorry hon, same as the issue with Munchkin--it was the only option I had to indicate your (relative) field of medical aid(ish?)?