Monday, June 23, 2008

Wet paw strikes again!

Ladies!
Wetpaw; dear sweet Wetpaw! He came out of his bedroom with a wafting order if general unshoweredness to make mac and cheese. He gets upset because I have not done dishes, even though he has done one load since he moved in. Anyhoo! He has to ask were a pot is because he has only lived here for five months, I get him one and he tells me its too big. I'm tired and my husband is gone so i'm pissy, i say " you do not have to use the hole pot!" and walk out of the kitchen.
The boy get upset because the spoon he is using is getting soft and starting to bend in the hot water he says "you know we really need to get some better spoons"
"Wetpaw! you can not leave them in the water"
" but it should be heat safe"
"you sill can not leave it in the water!"
" well we need to buy better ones" (this really means that I need to buy better ones)
" Wetpaw! I can not afford to buy a six dollar spoon"
"its only six dollars!"
" six dollars is worth a hole lot more when you do not have it!"
" well just use Mr.Q's money"
This is the part were I resort to the 'Female glare'
Later I come back to the Kitchen to find pasta in the side of the sink that does not have the disposal in it (by the way never ever ever put pasta down the disposal it will break, it just wraps around the blades!)
and the dirty pot and spoon on the stove! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr!
What am I going to do with this animal living in my house!
Q

1 comment:

Death of Houseplants said...

"Well I am perfectly capable of using the spoons we have currently, and if you want a new spoon, you need to buy it yourself"

Does Fuzzy's mom still have a lot of child safety cabinet locks? You could put those on the cabinets with the pots and pans until Wetpaw is capable of taking care of his own messes. And as for the sink, don't y'all still have one of those little sieve things that sits in the drain?

If I were you, I would suggest talking to him and say that he is banned from using the kitchen until he can care for it properly. And suggest Easy-mac.