Monday, June 30, 2008

Alula on Vacation

So, Mr. Borealis is out of town again this week. And here's the kicker--I'm out of town with him! I'll be hanging around our barely-not-seedy hotel until we come back Thursday. My mom is watching the pets and plants.

In other news, as Q already knows, I've started selling my fairies on Ebay. And another kicker--they're actually selling! My computer is refusing to upload the images now, which probably has something to do with the crappy unprotected wireless in this hotel (it's the one with a number in the name). They're probably afraid it's illegal contraband nakedness or something. Though the wireless here is free, which is a step up from a motel the Procrastinator set us up in a few years back (that one charged $5 per logon). I'll upload them as soon as possible--considering setting up a separate site to use as a gallery.

Welcome home Mr. Q!
Alula

No comments: