Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blizzard Conditions

Hi Ladies. I think this pretty well explains it:




8:00 AM



10:00 AM



Noon



Currently



I'm not going out front to get a picture of the house, but I'd imagine it's similar. There is a three foot snow drift just below the bird house.

Also, I would like to formally log a complaint. Q told my husband the other day that she would raise our kids (we're not having any) for us and would even "throw in a little democrat." Then she stated that producing offspring would allow my husband to have someone to talk at all the time. Mr. Borealis sat me down to a formal meeting two days ago to say that he "liked the image Q put in his head" and now he wants kids someday. Thanks a load, Q.


Mr. Q, I would like to state for the record that your wife's life plan is currently to force my husband to get me pregnant and then use the money you earn to raise the product. Be advised, or we're both going to get screwed over here.


Alula

3 comments:

Q said...

That is not the plan! The plan is for you to have children then drop them off at my house so I can raise them, and pay me to raise them so I can stay home and raise mine! Its brilliant! I have a job and I get to stay home and raise my children! I worry if you do not have children I will have to put mine in a Daycare. I want to be the Daycare!

I am sorry my crazy dreams of child raising is causing you trouble with Mr. Borealis!
Perhaps I can make the deal with Munchkin?
Munchkin would you rather pay me to raise you children than a stranger? I'm cheaper and I will make them practice there musical instruments!
Produce offspring!

Munchkin said...

Can do lady. That is somewhat the plan in the near future as we discussed at an earlier time. The only problem I see with you raising the children is you distance from me... and also that I want Mr.Munchkin's at home business to work so I never have to hire a sitter. But you will definately have a big part in raising our children.

Q said...

I bet the female bird is telling the male bird to get off his duff and shovel the perch!