Monday, March 23, 2009

Checking in

It's been a while (for me) since my last post. I've been busy.

Home: My basement is now functional. I christened it with Munchkin and Q about a week ago. I am also preping for Spring gardening, as the equinox was last Friday.

School: I'm doing 4 group projects right now. Yep, 4, between 2 classes. I have 15 different group members to keep up right now, none of them are Flighty, thank God, but now this other guy is MIA. I think he's just accidentally forgotten a project given the insanely high workload lately.

Work: No nibbles. I'm losing too many hours at both of my part-times and unless this turns around, I won't be able to keep torturing myself in school.

And speaking of my lack of job, I thought it might do good to check back in on all of our resolutions (Yes, I haven't re-posted them yet I'm getting to it). I was supposed to have a job by the end of March; right now, it's looking like that won't happen. Not for lack of trying. My other two goals are on track.

Also, how would everyone feel about setting up a day, say every other Friday night, for Midnight Margaritas (as available, of course)?

Alula

2 comments:

Munchkin said...

Yes margaritas please! I really need them about now. =)

Q said...

Alula and I both have a fantastic blender from getting married