Monday, March 9, 2009

Ok so I'm finally here mainly cause the boy is taking a long nap and I can't do much while he sleeps but the chainsaw the people next door are using might wake him up soon enough. So I'm working in a deli and am leaning more about fried chicken than I ever wanted to know. I also don't like the deep friars very much they are kinda dangerous and the tend to randomly leak oil making the floor slippery. I had today off work so I went and learned how to throw horse shoes I am not very good and really have trouble seeing the point, but the boy had fun stealing them and running off with them. And then he was on the slide at the park and fell down the park here isn't little people friendly I'm working on getting him his own little slide for the yard but it's not the right season up here for the outdoor play stuff. I still have yet to do my taxes, this will be my easiest yet because I only have one W2. Well ok that was my random run down of me. My other idea in to post favorite recipes from every one mainly because I have this recipe scrap book that I don't have enough to fill it up. I will put my moms cheese pie recipe up soon.

SMILE

2 comments:

Alula Borealis said...

Woot! Fuzzy has arrived! I'll keep an eye out for one of those playschool plastic slides or other stuff if you want.

I love the idea of posting a recipe--we've all post random recipes over the last year; I should probably tag them and make a heading for easy access.

Munchkin said...

Welcome dear. Glad to hear you are still up and about with that little terror on your hands lol. Just kidding I know he's a good kid. Glad we are going to be able to keep in touch more now.