Thursday, March 26, 2009

Men!

Hey Ladies !
I put this out there to all men! Its nothing personal but when there is 8 inches of snow, a its coming down so hard you can not see your neighbors house number. Get you lazy butt out there and shovel! Don't make the woman do it because you will get it later! Yes it will be there but there will be a foot on top of it! Its so much easier to take care of when you only dealing with 5 inches at a time. I am so tired of this argument. I do not know about the rest of the women out there but I know its gonna be like pulling teeth to get the cars dug out. And what if there is a emergency? Are we gonna spend 2 hours digging out the car, as we have a family member dying in the hospital! Seriously!
It makes me so mad. And I always end up breaking myself to shovel what the man in the house should have helped me with. That's right Mr. Q I do not except you to do it alone. Just help your crazy wife that needs to be able to get to her elderly grandmother at the drop of a hat.

So as some of you might have guess I just came in from shoveling, after arguing with Wetpaw about helping me. Apparently we have 24 hours to do it once it stops snowing. We have the chance of getting close to 2 ft of heavy spring snow. And the guy that will not even pull in the empty trashcans is gonna take care of it tomorrow.
MEN! SNOW! Humph!

5 comments:

Alula Borealis said...

I have three letters for you: HOA.

Mine clears my driveway for me. BOOYA! I have some wicked awesome 3 foot drifts in my back courtyard right now and my poor little birdhouse is snowed in up to the roof (have picture, will post).

Try this: only shovel out your own vehicle and your side of the driveway.
*takes on witchy, cynical tone*
Or you could get rid of all the crap in your garage which is just sitting there in untouched boxes and not ever have to clean off your car again.

Q said...

I would still have to shovel off the driveway! lol

Munchkin said...

Mine shovels everything... because otherwise we get a nice sheet of ice across our whole driveway. I know I am lucky, but this is just another argument you can throw at Wetpaw when he says he doesn't have to till tomorrow. If you wait till tomorrow when the snow is heavy and wet like this is... you will be shoveling ice NOT snow.

And good job being the man and the woman of the house once again. =)

Death of Houseplants said...

I am going to be a better woman and refrain from commenting.

Q said...

I know what HOA means!
Husband Operating Ashovel!