Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yowza! Who took an interest in us?

Hi Ladies (and Mr. Q in case you're to blame for this, like the time a Monk asked me out for coffee at the RenFest...),

So, I logged into our Google Analytics page this morning knowing the hits were going to be high for yesterday because I was screwing around with the page. But here's the thing: we typically average 5-10 people visiting the site every day (this is unique visitors, not visits). Yesterday, more than 100 NEW people (unique visitors) visited the sight. They were from: US, Canada, China, Brazil, Italy, Argentina, Mexico, Malaysia, Egypt, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, Germany, Columbia, Spain, Indonesia, India, Venezuela, Peru, the U.K., Taiwan, Thailand, Sweden, Norway, New Zealand, Ecuador, Japan, and Hong Kong.

I thought it was an error until I looked and indeed, there were varying reported visits from these countries with differing bounce rates.

How cool, huh? That kind of interest in little ol' us probably won't continue, but just so you all know, more than 106 different people were on the site yesterday.

Alula

1 comment:

Death of Houseplants said...

I have been visiting the site from my phone at lunch, if it lists the date that the visits occured I could see if that is throwing things off.