Friday, May 22, 2009

Frontiers of Fortune

Ladies,

As you may know, I have been praying very hard for "real" jobs for all of us. Congratulations Alula on your "real" job.

Also I would like to congratulate Mr. Munchkin on his being hired into a Graphic Designer position at the largest vinyl printing company in the country. He will be making $14/hr + benefits. Now I can get off his back about getting a "real" job. I am so proud of him.

Finally... I would like to congratulate myself on getting hired on at the same company as my husband. I'll be making $12.50/hr + benefits. I am so excited at the idea of having some stability in our life finally. I am so fortunate for all the things that are happening in my life at the moment. I hope that Mr. Munchkin and I take that fortune along with us to Las Vegas, because we leave Sunday for our honeymoon.

Q, I know that you will soon have a job as well. One that will not make you miserable, and that will help give you and Mr. Q the stability you both need when he is back from the military.

I send my love to you all, and I'll see you in a week or so.

~Munchkin

No comments: