Tuesday, May 12, 2009

yard work

Well I am currently ignoring my laundry I have a load in the washer and the dryer my dryer takes forever to dry anything two to three cycles usually. I also have three clean laundy baskets full and two dirty baskets full and the random clothing thrown around the area because I have a kid who tries to help. I spent the moning doing dishes and then mr man tilled a few spots in the yard for gardens and I got to pull all the big clumps of grass out and big rocks. one of the gardens are done so I get to at least put my green beans in tomorrow afternoon when they turn the water on for our side of the park. I also have zuccinni, cucumbers, squash and a few other things to plant cause vegies are way to expensive up here to buy. We are having fun I think at least one garden is almost done. I also wanted everyone that wants to are invited up to my house next month Strawberry days is usually fun they have music and everything and I figured it out the only reason its called strawberry days is because its held at Strawberry Park but still no actual strawberries are around. Mr man will probally disapear for those days of course. I just want someone to see my house its not as bad as I make it sound just small. also work is interesting the big wigs in Denver made to new guy the assistant manager and this guy is very strange he just got divorced and has three kids with the ex wife and he is in a 5 year commitied relationship with a lady who has twins that are 7 months old any guess what caused the recent divorce? anyway the only thing this guy dose is cook chicken and clean the friers and I do everything else. He chased the co worker I liked over to the bakery so I don't work with her anymore, the old assistant manager is moving to Denver to get away from this guy and the other girl I work with is applying to every local place that is hiring to get away from this guy he's gone a little power crazy this make my part time job now a full time job and I don't want a full time job it doesn't leave me with a lot of energy to get everything around the house done, the boss said it would only be for a few weeks (I Hope). Ok back to house work fun fun!

Fuzzy

2 comments:

Alula Borealis said...

Make Mr Man help around the house. Mr. Borealis stated to me the other day that he "pays the bills and that should be good enough!" and his mother and sister simultaneously reached over and smacked him. Housework is a split responisibility because it's a full time job in and of itself.

Right now, Mr. Borealis is learning how to sort laundry, operate the coffee maker, and load a dishwasher. ;)

He usually vacuums, cleans the showers/tubs, and does general straightening around the house. I do cooking, laundry, dishes, toilets, and general straightening.

Munchkin said...

I am so proud that your little man tries to help you. At least he hasn't gone down the same path Mr. Man does with that stuff.