Sunday, May 24, 2009

whats new

first I don't know any chicken recipes that are actually good just bleh. Sorry about your rat Alula and congrats on the new car Q hopefully its good for you. Well lets see for me whats new I really want to quit my job because it is horrible but I need to stick with it for a little longer just a couple more bills to pay off then I can quit and Mr Man said he would pay my insurance and all the bills because that's still cheaper than paying for a babysitter. And bills paid or not I will have to quit come hunting season because Mr man has trips planned for California, Idaho, Nevada and a few other places this fall. Next month he will be going to Florida to go deep sea fishing with some buddies, shark meat is supposed to be really good. My mom is planning to come up for that week to be my babysitter because her daycare kid is gone for the summer and Bug will be at camp, plus it gives her an excuse to make Bugs dad act like a dad for a while. I'm still hoping I can find an online job that I can do to earn a little money but most of the ones I find look like scams. Little man is doing great decidedly a little boy loves being outside though it has rained for the last 3 days giving this child cabin fever. Yesterday was a little nice so we all went out on the ATVs with Mr mans little brother. Of course as newtons law requires it started to rain and hail on us at the top of the trail we were on. So just because I felt like it I called in sick today actually I called in my kid is sick though he is doing fine. My schedule had me off for two days work one day and off another two days well I don't like that idea so I called in. OK little man is demanding attention so I have to cut this off now.

fuzzy

2 comments:

Alula Borealis said...

If you can craft, I can sell! We have our online site up now so anything you can make we can sell for extra cash--they deal I have with Q is 10%. I keep 5% as expense for running the site and another 5% towards to business (to finance a physical site someday).

Munchkin said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. I hope you have a better job soon... And Q too. =)