Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Slacker Productivity

Hello Ladies!

Right now I'm slacking on my 15 page paper (unstarted) that's due tomorrow. However, I find that when I avoid things it's because I find a way to distract myself by doing "important" things on other projects. I have termed this phenomenon "slacker productivity"--today, you can thank my slacker productivity for finally updating this site to include the resolutions y'all gave me, removing the old counter, reorganizing our sidebars, and introducing a new feature.

Our new feature is the "Suggested Topic" you can find at the right. I hear from all of you a lot about how you can't find things to post about or forget to post. I thought this might mix things up a little, so have fun with it.

Please feel free to send me suggested topics and links to pages you would like to see in "Places we hang out."

Avoidance = Progress,

Alula

1 comment:

Munchkin said...

Avoidance = Progress = Munchkin agrees with Alula