Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lovely Perks!

Although you may know that most people feel that tipping is optional in a time when the economy is bad and I only make $4.21 an hour, there are a few perks to my job. Anytime I want to go out with anyone to one of the restaurants that are affiliated with the one I work at, I get a very good percentage of the bill discounted.

This discount doesn't apply to alcoholic beverages, and you must tip off of what the original amount would be. If just me or 2 people go out we get 50% off. If 3 people total 33%, 4 people is %25... so on and so forth. It is a really good deal. If you have questions for me as to which restaurants we can go visit please let me know.

These perks are the only reason I still work in the food service industry. I plan to keep this job for one day a week when I get a real job, just to keep the perks.

~Munchkin

No comments: