Sunday, May 31, 2009

Luxuries I will not live with out!

Hey Ladies!
"The necessary qualities of good toilet paper"
I am a Ultra Strong kind of girl. I want toilet paper I can depend on to handle life's messes! I will not be left on a road trip trusting that the rest stop will have two ply. I bring my own to the pool!
Like any well done daily task I have a system for the usage of toilet paper. Its a three sheet, two sheet system! (Three sheet, repeat with two.) I highly recommend this system for anyone who still finds there usage in this department lacking efficiency. Live is short, buy name brand!
Love you Gals!

1 comment:

Munchkin said...

I have a special place in my heart for your toilet paper, I won't lie about that. After using it several times at your residence, I HAD to buy the same for myself. I have to say QUITE satisfied indeed. Thank you for having the most awesome toilet paper on the block. =)